The following terms and conditions apply to the use of this website. You should carefully read this important information before you continue your visit of this website.
You are visiting a website of Euroveiling – Hallen Vande Producenter CVBA (hereafter “Euroveiling”), a company governed by Belgian law, having its seat at 1120 BRUSSELS, Vilvoordsesteenweg 46, with company number 0402.804.376.
Euroveiling will treat all personal information you provide us with the greatest care. Euroveiling attaches great importance to the trust you place in our company by visiting this website.
Euroveiling is responsible for the processing of personal data gathered throughout this website.
Euroveiling processes your personal data in accordance with the applicable legal regulations, as well as the regulations concerning direct marketing of book XII of the Code of Economic Law and the obligations following the Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (further “GDPR”).
2.1 Personal data
The following types of personal data are processed:
When placing your order:
• A copy of the identity card of your appointee who will have access to our auction room.
• Financial identification details: bank account numbers.
• Compensation: particular details concerning the demanded compensation, paid amounts or other forms of compensation.
• Professions of the person included in the file: nature of the activity, nature of the goods or services used or delivered by the person included in the file, business relationships.
• Agreements and settlements: details concerning the settlements or trade agreements, agreements concerning the representation or legal agreements, details concerning the agents.
• Permits held.
• Video recordings in our auction room, supply hall, mid hall distribution hall & parking.
When subscribing to our newsletter: your email address.
The personal data gathered through this website will be used for the following purposes exclusively:
• Supplier management: management of the given orders, the payment of the suppliers with as legitimate basis the execution of the agreement, as well as your explicit prior consent.
• To inform you about goods and services provided by Euroveiling, for direct marketing and advertising, with as legitimate basis our legitimate interest to maintain the customer relationship, as well as your explicit prior consent.
• Security: the processing of personal data to ensure the safety of persons or goods with as legitimate basis our legitimate interest to prevent theft (protection of the goods of the enterprise), to protect employees and visitors (safety and health) or control the functioning of the machines (control of the production process), as well as your explicit prior consent.
• Preventing fraud and breaches by clients: it concerns activities to prevent and detect actions as such with as legal basis our legitimate interest to protect ourselves against these actions, as well as your explicit prior consent.
• Management of disputes: the management of disputes, including the reimbursement of the amount to claim with as legal basis our legitimate interest to manage disputes, as well as your explicit prior consent.
• Management of differences: the management of own differences with as legal basis our legitimate interest to manage these disputes, as well as your explicit prior consent.
Providing us with your personal data is your choice, however, we may not be able to provide you with certain services if you do not agree with the processing of these data.
2.3 Transfer to third parties
Certain of the personal data we process, can be transferred to third parties. It concerns the following categories of recipients:
• Our IT-suppliers;
• Cloud software suppliers;
• E-mail service suppliers;
• Accountancy office;
• Legal advisers;
• Court and police services;
• Public authorities;
2.4 Duration of the processing
Euroveiling processes your personal data for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
In any event, your personal data are stored in accordance with the applicable legislation, as well as the limitation periods that obligate us to store your personal data for a longer period of time.
2.5 Your rights
Right of access
You can obtain a free copy of the personal data undergoing processing by Euroveiling.
Right to rectification
You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate and incomplete personal data or data that are out of date.
Right to withdraw consent and erasure of personal data
You have the right to withdraw your consent (as far as this consent is the legal basis for the processing), without detracting the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data within the limits stipulated in article 17 GDPR..
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data within the limits stipulated in article 18 GDPR.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit those data to others, this within the limits stipulated in article 20 GDPR.
Right to object to processing
Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of personal data with the Data Protection Authority, registered at 1000 Brussels, Durkpersstraat 35.
You can address your request to exercise your rights to Euroveiling by post to the following address: 1120 BRUSSELS, Vilvoordsesteenweg 46 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, provided that you enclose a copy of your identity card.
2.6 Automated decision-making
Euroveiling will not use automated decision-making and/or profiling.
2.7 Security of personal data
No technological system is completely safe (immune to hackers and such) with respect to the provision of personal data (by phone or internet). However, Euroveiling makes all reasonable efforts to prevent the unallowed access to / improper use of / revelation of personal data and to minimize the risks in this respect.
4. APPLICABLE LAW